***Appointment slots available!***
Thursday (Mar. 6th): 11:00am
- **Important Note: Genbook does NOT automatically cancel existing appointments you have made if you make another appointment. You have the ability to have several existing appointments at any given time. If you want to reschedule you MUST cancel your existing appointment yourself and then rebook for another day and time. I am not responsible for your rescheduling mishaps since I am unable to tell what your intentions are. Please be respectful of my schedule and others trying to make appointments and maintain your bookings responsibly. If you need assistance you can contact me or Genbook for help.
- How to reschedule or cancel your appointment.... Go to your Genbook appointment confirmation email in your email inbox. Click on the "Manage Your Appointment" button (in blue).
- This takes you to a different page for managing existing Genbook appointments...
|There are a few options. "Book Again" allows you to make another appointment and "Cancel" obviously allows you to cancel your existing appointment|
- If you want to change the day and time of your appointment you must FIRST cancel your existing appointment THEN choose the "book again" option to pick another day and time. When you click on the "cancel" button you get this page...
|Notice that you can click on "Book Again" (bottom right corner) which is how you can reschedule your appointment to another day and time.|
- If you choose "Book Again" you are taken to my Genbook menu and you can start this process over again but choose a different day and time. If you don't first cancel your existing appointment and just choose the "book again" option you will end up having two appointments on my schedule. Make sure you cancel any appointments you have that you do not want! Thank you...
|Now you know how to book an appointment online using Genbook!|